Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

blissfulthrowaway t1_iu122o6 wrote

Calm Dogs Mix.

Dogs Calming Mix.

Dogs Pet Calming Mix.

I must have searched once for music to help my dog figure fireworks out, and now I am gifted with this kind of variety. (Dogs Classic Classical Mix, Dogs Classical Dinner Mix, Relaxing Dogs Mix, Dogs Calming Instrumental Mix, Soothing Dogs Mix, Dogs Guided Meditation Mix,...)

If you scroll slow enough, the page just keeps loading, so I don't think there is an end to the algorithm attempting to satisfy your every need... nor my dog's obviously very stressful life.

harglblarg t1_iu15rbp wrote

I leave soft classical music on for the dog when we're out which really skews my recommendations.

ZodiarkTentacle t1_iu1qshr wrote

This is exactly why I got the family account so my wife can put her white noise and dog music on it without it destroying my recommended

purplewigg t1_iu26fj3 wrote

You've just reminded me christmas is coming up, hooo boy that's going to screw my recs up for a few months

PM_ME_ROCK t1_iu39yyr wrote

my dog is super chill and makes the dopest mixes. he thanks you for your listening to his playlists.

titsandtoots t1_iu16u1e wrote

I've got all the dog calming playlists saved in my library. A whole folder of just dog calming playlists. There's so many.