Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

Chelseafc5505 t1_je81zcx wrote

I'd love to help, but I don't really need a website for anything...

Why not find some local businesses that have no websites, or bad/old websites and make new ones for them.

You can source photos/menus/testimonials/packages/products/etc etc from other review websites and social media. Supplement with stock photos where you have to.

Then go pitch your services to these businesses, with most of the work already done. Build your business and portfolio simultaneously, make some money, learn a bit about selling your services professionally.

jacob4721 t1_je826fs wrote

That sounds great! I think I'm going to go do that now!

Top_Ad5385 t1_je9txtg wrote

That is a great idea. You can look around on Google Maps for those with weak-looking sites.

wfrancois t1_je874zq wrote

Hey Jacob can you do mine? Can we exchange numbers?

BS2H t1_je88l09 wrote

Me as well - please send me a dm and lets see if we can do something.

jacob4721 t1_je8i5j0 wrote

Sure! I'd love to help! Sent you both dms 😊

ISGQ t1_je8fufj wrote

Just here to say that I think Burke’s Tavern could definitely use a website

lordkwahz t1_je9frhg wrote

My gf’s animal rescue has a website and it’s a bit weak, imma show her this post and try not to insult her lol

Grand_Contact_7004 t1_jeab060 wrote

Yes! Build me a website and make it modern and appealing … right now I have nothing going on but my reels/videos but I plan on bringing back my podcast with my friends and selling MERCH

NeoLephty t1_jeamziz wrote

I need a website, let’s chat.

Confident_Wonder1195 t1_jeaxejg wrote

Dude. You’d make my life complete. Like I’ve been dreaming never imagining something this would be possible.

I know it saying free but I’ll def toss u a few bucks. And not sure if I can do more in terms of writing reference letter re your work and putting you over. Bring a phone reference.

And also, if you wanted to maintain a loose relationship, I might soon have some stuff where I can pay you for some additional things.

Like if we can please somehow connect and talk today tonight - zoom, phone, discord - like I will go out of my way to reciprocate