Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

Grand_Contact_7004 t1_iwdfpzw wrote

Nobody checking you on Amtrak you good just wrap the bitch up throw it in a jar

Immediate_Whole_8255 OP t1_iwdgthd wrote

word most ppl saying im green others saying don’t risk it or be smart about it type shit.

Nomadswan616 t1_iwdaraz wrote

Nope as long as its not skunking up the whole train and you keep it well hidden in your bags. You'll be good dude

Immediate_Whole_8255 OP t1_iwdaxl6 wrote

you think mason jars will do da job?

effort268 t1_iwdi4fd wrote

Yeah put it in a tight mason jar and you should be good. If you’re really paranoid, put that mason jar in another bigger mason jar and just sorround it with a piece of clothes so it doesnt make too much noise.

Immediate_Whole_8255 OP t1_iwdiny3 wrote

i might do this, just gotta find a big ass mason jar to put in my mason jar 😂😂

effort268 t1_iwdxb6i wrote

Yeah you should be fine. I worked at a big public transportation company. The dogs fhey have are just for bombs, not drugs. So just make sure it doesnt smell. The mason jars should do the job.

Immediate_Whole_8255 OP t1_iwdxffe wrote

appreciate you, i leave tmr

effort268 t1_iwe021o wrote

Yeah, if it doesnt smell aint no one going to single you out, especially when there’s hundreds of others on the train.

You’re good bro, trust me. Did this a few years back from Boston to DC.

pleasemakemelol t1_iweszec wrote

I don’t suggest two mason jars; the chance of the glass touching and breaking (and releasing the smell) is high.

ayeelmao_ t1_iwdhrjz wrote

Yessir especially if you toss a little sock deodorizer in there or sumn

Immediate_Whole_8255 OP t1_iwdhyzg wrote

what brand sock deodorizer is the best?

ayeelmao_ t1_iwdi57l wrote

One of those little ball ones. Toss a couple in and any smell that could possibly escape a mason jar will be knocked out no problem.

Immediate_Whole_8255 OP t1_iwdikz0 wrote

so wrap it, put it in the jar, & throw a few balls in it & close it tight?

expressdefrost t1_iwdfzo3 wrote

I’ve definitely seen police with dogs in newark penn, not sure what the dogs are sniffing for…

Immediate_Whole_8255 OP t1_iwdgwy4 wrote

ppl say they for bombs other say drugs who tf knows

effort268 t1_iwe0n0u wrote

There for bombs, not drugs lol weed is legal in one form or another in many states, the amount of potential lawsuits is not worth them looking for drugs. I was actually in NY Penn and Newark Penn last week with half an oz and walked right next to those dogs. None reacted cause theyre teain for bombs.

They actually retired tons of dogs cause since weed is legal in ny and nj, they dont want dogs signalling and thus violating people’s rights.

Immediate_Whole_8255 OP t1_iwe0syf wrote

learn sum new everyday 💯

effort268 t1_iwe1l2p wrote

Yeah btw, walmart sells big mason jars. If you cant find them just ge t a big pasta sauce jar and make sure the lil mason jar fits and you’re good.

NMS-KTG t1_iwdhczs wrote

Keep it in a bag and well wrapped up. They won't search but if they smell it you may have issues yk

Caustic___ t1_iwdo3k2 wrote

Look into getting a cookies bag or something. Smellproof backpacks work wonders.

thebruns t1_iwf1h6u wrote

As long as you are within 100 miles of the border (ocean counts, as does Canada of course), they can board the train and search you.

do_aflip t1_iwxbx8r wrote

As long as you don’t stink