Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

ellipses1 t1_irts4h8 wrote

I live outside of waynesburg (sycamore) and I’m not familiar with any Morrisville. I live in Morris Township, but I don’t know about Morrisville. Regardless, if the guy came from Tennessee, he’d hit southwestern PA en route to the Philadelphia area Morrisville, so it’s not like he drove from New Jersey to Waynesburg and then had to go back.

dalex89 t1_irtsyiv wrote

I think he probably stopped and rested or something which put him off schedule. They usually have like 2 hour delivery windows so he might have expected to deliver in Waynesburg area at 4 am and realized he was still 4 hours away.

Also heres the Wikipedia page on Morrisville near Waynesburg https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morrisville,_Greene_County,_Pennsylvania

ellipses1 t1_irttk32 wrote

That makes sense. That’s not too far from where I live. I might head over that way this week and see what wonders await in Morrisville. Thanks

dalex89 t1_irtur39 wrote

It's pretty much AutoZone, Sheetz, some houses and I think giant eagle might technically fall in there. Same zip as Waynesburg, just happens to pop up sometimes if you use Google maps. This was like 2012 so he was probably using MapQuest or yahoo or something.