Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

realhighstonerguy t1_isv3eoh wrote

We need to do everything in our power to keep that traitor Mastriano out of office.

Jimusmc t1_it4qus0 wrote

lol as usual got it backwards.

guess you hate veterans who fought for your freedom like a good commie.

realhighstonerguy t1_it4z12n wrote

I hate traitors who pushed fake electors in an attempt to not only disregard the vote of Pennsylvanians, but those from 6 other states. Mastriano is literally on video, in his attempt to push "alternate electors" listed the very states that fake electors had be set up who sent fake electoral votes that were not legal and in no way, shape or form legitimate, just like the electors themselves.Denying this changes nothing. Mastriano is a traitor. Denying this changes nothing. Your feelings do not dictate reality. If you actually give a fuck about our great state, country and constitution you will not ignore this.

TacoSmutKing t1_istj25d wrote

Does anyone know when mail in ballots should arrive? I'm going in a trip soon and applied for one and getting kinda nervous it won't arrive in time

SecurelyObscure t1_istmw5x wrote

I got mine last week. They also sent an email to tell me it was being processed, which ended up being two days before it arrived.

fuzzysarge t1_isv3oud wrote

I got mine last week. Mailed it off yesterday

bandanajack t1_isv59z8 wrote

Cumberland county here. Still haven't gotten mine. Friends in Lancaster county have

Jazzy41 t1_isv4ue7 wrote

Already mailed back my all blue ballot.

gvillepa t1_isvazf9 wrote

In regards to campaign tactics, I find it annoying living in a purple state. They don't really care about my party affiliation - I get texts and phone calls from all parties. And even when you opt out of a text, another one comes but from a different number. "Can I get your support? Oz is a bad man". 10 minutes later "can I get your support? Fetterman is incapable of serving ever since his stroke".