Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

karensPA t1_iszjzfn wrote

It’s not true the DA isn’t prosecuting. He’s not eager to convict without this thing called “due process” and “evidence.” This requires that the police do their job in the thoughtful and professional way we expect in a democracy, not just be a bunch of taxpayer-funded thugs knocking heads and racking up arrest numbers with impunity. There are a number of cops who feel this isn’t their job, but they are mistaken.

ThunderySleep t1_iszsmxr wrote

You unironically post in /r/voteDEM and /r/January6.

Obviously I'm not going to deter your bs with reason, I just think it's important that people see that so they don't mistake you for someone chiming in with honest intentions.

karensPA t1_it00v16 wrote

So everyone understands, you think it’s “dishonest” to be a Democrat and to believe January 6th was a violent attempt to overthrow a free and fair election by force, but we should definitely listen to your opinions, which are not at all dishonest. But mostly I’m worried by your interest in splooting squirrels. Are you getting help for that?

ThunderySleep t1_it016cv wrote

Perfect. That's all I want plastered under your comment.

edit: Ah, the old respond and block.

karensPA t1_it05gpp wrote

You’re telling on yourself, friend. Let the adults talk now.

Dat_Boi_Aint_Right t1_it80aby wrote

In case you missed it, Jan 6th was a violent attempt to disrupt the peaceful transition of power.

hayydebb t1_it0td3p wrote

Thanks for pointing out that they have honest intentions and you don’t. And following the playbook of looking through someone’s Reddit history to try and find a gacha instead of having a good point.