Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

Handsomedevil2267 t1_itytruj wrote

Contact your local state reps office, they should be able to help.

IrrumaboMalum t1_itya8nh wrote

I feel your pain...our state is SLOW.

I'm still waiting for my tax return for the 2019 tax year filed in 2020. I've called - busy line. I've set up a scheduled call with the Department of Revenue - they never called. I've e-mailed my local rep - blew me off.

"We have received your Personal Income Tax return. Your return is currently awaiting a routine review. Please allow 12 to 16 weeks for your return to be processed. If additional information is needed you will receive a letter with instructions."

It has said this for over 2 years now...

[deleted] OP t1_ityahh8 wrote

[deleted]

IrrumaboMalum t1_ityf778 wrote

The funny part is I got my 2020 tax return in a reasonable time frame and I owed money in 2021. But here I am, still waiting on my 2019 tax return for over two years...

You know if I didn't pay my owed taxes in a timely manner (like for 2+ years) I'd have a lot of late fees and interest I'd owe as well. But the state takes over 2 years to pay me...and I won't get a penny over my refund amount.

technocornucopia t1_ityaeko wrote

They keep sending me letters wanting their $12,000 in COVID money back. I can't help but laugh everytime i get one.

Cinemaslap1 t1_itzovaq wrote

Reach out to Lisa Haldy part of her job is to help people who have been having issues with PAUE. both times I was let go from my job I had issues (one was ID theft, other PAUE just sucked) and she was able to help me within a week.

Highly recommend reaching out.

AmpersandJovial t1_iu00buw wrote

I had this exact issue and calling my local state rep’s office for assistance solved the problem. Took about two weeks.

Careless_Zombie_5437 t1_ityi53v wrote

Find an office and go there in person.

−1

Cinemaslap1 t1_itzonun wrote

There is no physical office for unemployment.

Careless_Zombie_5437 t1_itzprn7 wrote

When my job was moved to Mexico the unemployment reps made it seem like the career link offices could help with any issues. I never had to use them though.

Cinemaslap1 t1_itzucau wrote

they are very much wrong, I was told the same thing but Careerlink offices are to help "get you ready" for interviews or help with your resume. They have no link to unemployment offices and have no ability to help there.

A lot of the reps will say to go there because they are either uninformed or straight up lying to you.

If you ever get that advice again, ask what they are able to do that the unemployment rep you're speaking to can't do... they'll be at a loss for words.

Careless_Zombie_5437 t1_itzuj2p wrote

Thank you for this info.

Cinemaslap1 t1_itzux5w wrote

No problem. If you do find yourself in this situation again, look up Lisa Haldy, she's a state rep who's helping a lot of people get through whatever clog is in the system.

She's great and highly recommend her.