Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Hi_There_Face_Here OP t1_iw2tfdx wrote

Of course the Winner’s signs come down. This guy I saw yesterday was putting fresh Mastriano signs down in an empty area (where signs used to be). So lame. Maybe Mastriano didn’t concede yet?

PinsAndBeetles t1_iw2zu6f wrote

He has not conceded. It’s not over yet. With enough prayer, rejoicing in the lord, and singing of hymns (whilst wearing “F**k Biden shirts) he could still pull it off! Victory is his for the taking, now raise your Confederate flag and kneel in prayer.

realhighstonerguy t1_iw3r70x wrote

I've tried talking to these people. Despite Shapiro winning by more than 700,000 votes, they demand an audit. Also they like to peddle "Mastriano won more real votes!" (as in more people votes for him in person.)

Hi_There_Face_Here OP t1_iw37k8c wrote

You had me there in the first two sentences. I’ll send my thoughts and prayers to Mastriano’s team

PinsAndBeetles t1_iw3aa80 wrote

Good because if he doesn’t win that would mean it wasn’t god’s will and we all know that just can’t be! The lord doesn’t make mistakes.

BoopBoop20 t1_iw4jang wrote

That fuckface even put a Bible verse on his signage. John 8:36 if I’m not mistaken. I looked it up and it makes absolutely no sense..

Diarygirl t1_iw2uajk wrote

I noticed new Mastriano signs yesterday. It's really strange.

lanfear2020 t1_iw2y81m wrote

He has not conceded

SafetyNoodle t1_iw34nzt wrote

Never will most likely

GaseousGiant t1_iw36qub wrote

He’s going to show up in DC for the swearing in 🤣

Aes_Should_Die t1_iw3zr2a wrote

That would be even stranger if he went to DC to get sworn in a PA Governor

GaseousGiant t1_iwfiksb wrote

His crew kept promising him he would be “America’s Governor”.

themollusk t1_iw50bkl wrote

Antisemite acknowledging that a Jewish person win? Never 'gon happen.