Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

Time-U-1 t1_j6nu4dc wrote

Wasn’t that crossroad the 2022 election and the road chosen was “left”?

flaaaacid t1_j6np8ti wrote

So a noisy minority went to a march celebrating forced birth? Crossroad indeed.

drunkmonkey176 t1_j6nmfpa wrote

For the record, republicans think 18 is too young to vote but mature enough to buy an AR or die in a for-profit war. Also, a raped 10 year old is old enough to be a mother.

[deleted] t1_j6nndnu wrote

[removed]

−28

gotmewrong66 t1_j6nnsvq wrote

LOL, I've gotta hear the explanation for this one

Little_Noodles t1_j6npo57 wrote

You see, there’s a pizza basement that isn’t a basement and you can buy it on Wayfair and the basement’s name is Cynthia.

And if you subtract some of those letters (the ones that are Satan letters) and only count the Angel letters in that sentence, and then multiply the number of those letters by 48, and then repeat the resulting number in a public library while spinning in circles until you barf and fall over, you’ll fall through the trap door where I’m just hanging out, eatin’ babies and high-fiving copies of the NAMBLA magazine that all of my income goes to support.

Because that’s how we support pedophilia. It’s a way more effective way of doing it than say, eliminating and eroding age of consent laws, or making sure kids don’t get access to sex education, or making sure they can’t have discussions about consent with trusted mandated reporters in the school system.

nesquiksand2 t1_j6noczz wrote

Qanon told him in a super secret message and only he could read it cuz he got the decipher ring from the cereal box

The_Wizard_of_Bwamp t1_j6np78d wrote

What's the cereal called, Conspirat-O's, Propagand-O's, or Dumb Flakes?

WeirdEidolon t1_j6nyntf wrote

This is how we know you aren't a true believer, otherwise you would know you need the decoder rings from all three to decipher Q

Twisted-Panties t1_j6nqyud wrote

Like farting, the accusor is usually the one trying to hide their own crimes.

Angry_ClitSpasm350 t1_j6o4944 wrote

Lol there's no crossroad.. we OVERWHELMINGLY voted to knock off the nonsense. Enough catering to these freaks.

princess_jenna23 t1_j6ojoo6 wrote

How are we at a crossroads?? We gave Tom Wolf two terms and voted in Josh Shapiro, two very pro-choice men. At least in recent times, it seems that PA has turned into a pro-choice state.

defusted t1_j6nzgdg wrote

Can't read it because of the pay wall, but what crossroads? We kept out all the pieces of shit that wanted to turn this state into a Christofascist Yall Qaeda state.

gdex86 t1_j6obztr wrote

It doesnt matter how many people turn up to a match in DC for the past 3 elections PA voters have been offered the choice between an executive who would maintain or shred abortion rights and picked maintain.

JennItalia269 t1_j6ow25e wrote

Lmao crossroads. We made our choice last election.

Anyone who claims we’re at a crossroads likely still believes Trump won in 2020.

[deleted] t1_j6pauia wrote

[removed]

−25

bdschuler t1_j6oqzp1 wrote

I am always amazed at how many people claim to love Freedom, but then want to control and restrict others.

Crossroads my ass.. Americans will always fight for freedom be it against Germans, Japanese, Communists, terrorists, or anti-abortion rights freaks.

Alternative-Flan2869 t1_j6owpjv wrote

PA is pro-choice and must stand up for their medical rights. Also, the church needs to stop politically manipulating the flock and actively pushing anti-choice or else rescind their non-profit status.

AerialDarkguy t1_j6om5rz wrote

Can't see behind pay wall even with archiving sites. Our governor is pro choice but the state house and senate have Republican majority. While I believe Shapiro will veto any nonsense from them that limits or bans abortions, we should not let the state legislation slip our mind. Especially if they try amendment shenanigans.

TidalJ t1_j6pde3f wrote

State House has a coalition government, but the speaker is a former Democrat so it’s effectively a democratic majority

artful_todger_502 t1_j6pblg5 wrote

I can't read it, but there is no "crossroad" as to abortion. That is settled. The sane and rational majority doesn't want it. That is inarguable. Where the "crossroad" is, is fascist theocracy. We are on the precipice of becoming another minority-rule, fascist state. The conservative Taliban will not stop until we resemble a caliphate of radical Sharia Ayatollahs.

tinymonesters t1_j6pfme8 wrote

We passed the crossroads, just look at who won/lost in 22 here.