Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

geekgirl717 t1_j7q88y3 wrote

I feel like this is related to the two bodies pulled from ponds recently. As far as I understand, they are not connected.

theanti_girl t1_j7ruaio wrote

You are absolutely correct. A woman was found in Carbuncle Pond in Coventry that police did determine was a homicide. And then a woman was found in Round Top Pond in Burrillville, partially submerged, and it was determined she had fallen in because she tried to walk on ice that was much too thin. She was a psychologist, and hunters found her, and there was absolutely no foul play suspected.

This is complete BS.

living_for_fiction t1_j7rcio6 wrote

I was wondering that too. I did hear about a third. Last time I looked into the other two it was not confirmed if there was a connection.

simplekindaman13 t1_j7wvp52 wrote

No connection, I live within a stones throw of Round Top Pond. That was accidental. She was always walking in that particular area. Poor woman just went thru the ice and couldn’t get herself out

living_for_fiction t1_j7xi26v wrote

Good to know. Poor woman. But is that with all three or just the last? To be honest as a single, petite woman who lives alone with an adorable non-attack dog I just play it safe anyway.

simplekindaman13 t1_j7xorqf wrote

Coventry one still under investigation, don’t know the story on the third one