Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

MadPat t1_jdgbfxc wrote

Here is how Donald Trump would explain it.

Well, let me tell you folks, Rhode Island is a fantastic state, it really is. It's tremendous. In fact, I would say it's the best state. Nobody has a better state than Rhode Island. Believe me.

First of all, Rhode Island is home to some of the most beautiful beaches in the country. You've got Newport, with its famous mansions and stunning views, and you've got Narragansett, with its gorgeous white sand and clear blue water. It's like nothing you've ever seen before, folks.

And let me tell you, the people of Rhode Island are just fantastic. They're hard-working, they're smart, and they're tough. They know how to get things done. And they love their state. They're proud of it. And you know what? They should be.

Rhode Island is also a great place to do business. It's got a highly educated workforce and a lot of innovation happening. I mean, have you heard of the Rhode Island School of Design? It's one of the best art schools in the country. And the state is home to some of the most innovative companies around. So, if you're looking to start a business, Rhode Island is definitely the place to be.

And let's not forget about the food. Rhode Island has some of the best seafood you'll ever taste. Clam chowder, lobster rolls, oysters - you name it, they've got it. It's just tremendous, folks.

So, to sum it up, Rhode Island is the best state. It's got beautiful beaches, hard-working people, great business opportunities, and amazing food. And nobody does it better than Rhode Island. Trust me.

Unique-Public-8594 t1_jdh8slp wrote

Not quite accurate. Someone forgot to tell ChatGBT that this guy only speaks in sentence fragments or the simple-est sentence structure. And HUGE. The mansions are HUGE. His favorite word.

Then self promotion because every topic is actually about him.