Submitted by the_Iid t3_1201cvr in RhodeIsland

Well, lemme tell you something, folks. Rhode Island, it's the bee's knees, the cat's meow, the whole shebang. I mean, why wouldn't it be? It's the smallest state in the union, so you can get anywhere in, like, 20 minutes. And the people there? Fuggedaboutit! They're friendly, they're funny, and they know how to make a good coffee milk.

And don't even get me started on the food. You got your clam chowder, your stuffies, your Del's frozen lemonade. It's a veritable smorgasbord of deliciousness. Plus, the beaches? Beautiful. The mansions? Gorgeous. The history? Rich.

Sure, some folks might say Rhode Island is too small or too congested or too Democratic. But you know what I say to them? I say, "You're missing out, buddy. You're missing out on the best state in the continental U-S-of-A." So if you haven't been to Rhode Island, do yourself a favor and go. You won't regret it, I guarantee it.

Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

bmaday12 t1_jdf8qh7 wrote

I did the same and all it said was “Cooler & Warmer”

GhostOpera406 t1_jdg35w0 wrote

Sad that a generative AI did a better job than the Cooler & Warmer campaign...

MadPat t1_jdgbfxc wrote

Here is how Donald Trump would explain it.

Well, let me tell you folks, Rhode Island is a fantastic state, it really is. It's tremendous. In fact, I would say it's the best state. Nobody has a better state than Rhode Island. Believe me.

First of all, Rhode Island is home to some of the most beautiful beaches in the country. You've got Newport, with its famous mansions and stunning views, and you've got Narragansett, with its gorgeous white sand and clear blue water. It's like nothing you've ever seen before, folks.

And let me tell you, the people of Rhode Island are just fantastic. They're hard-working, they're smart, and they're tough. They know how to get things done. And they love their state. They're proud of it. And you know what? They should be.

Rhode Island is also a great place to do business. It's got a highly educated workforce and a lot of innovation happening. I mean, have you heard of the Rhode Island School of Design? It's one of the best art schools in the country. And the state is home to some of the most innovative companies around. So, if you're looking to start a business, Rhode Island is definitely the place to be.

And let's not forget about the food. Rhode Island has some of the best seafood you'll ever taste. Clam chowder, lobster rolls, oysters - you name it, they've got it. It's just tremendous, folks.

So, to sum it up, Rhode Island is the best state. It's got beautiful beaches, hard-working people, great business opportunities, and amazing food. And nobody does it better than Rhode Island. Trust me.

Unique-Public-8594 t1_jdh8slp wrote

Not quite accurate. Someone forgot to tell ChatGBT that this guy only speaks in sentence fragments or the simple-est sentence structure. And HUGE. The mansions are HUGE. His favorite word.

Then self promotion because every topic is actually about him.

ddcrash t1_jdg3qw9 wrote

Cooler wARMER rABBLE

radarmy t1_jdhq7hs wrote

Idk seems more Tom Papa to me

overthehillhat t1_jdjesc0 wrote

Calamari capital of the world

conspicuous in it's absence

Not to mention scungilli - -

Aaayyyh what?

liqquidlunch t1_je1vpco wrote

a bunch of mularky not even a mention of the water front or narragansett bay chat gpt will occasional spit some diamonds, but latly its leaving me limp

get_wet5334 t1_jdfb7l4 wrote

As someone who has lived in several different states, RI is the first one where I felt like "I need to get the hell out of here"

−38

the_Iid OP t1_jdfksq9 wrote

Sorry to hear that! Hopefully you were able to :)

RandomChurn t1_jdh2f4c wrote

>As someone who has lived in several different states, RI is the first one where I felt like "I need to get the hell out of here"

As someone who has lived in several different states and foreign countries, RI is the first one where I felt like "I need to get the hell out of here could make a home here."

And so I did. And 33+ years later, love it even more ❤️

therealDrA t1_jdhxanb wrote

Moved here 7 years ago from West Coast...and feel the same way. ❤ RI

WorkingSeason9208 t1_jdh0o86 wrote

Can I ask what part you lived in and what year?

get_wet5334 t1_jdh6m5e wrote

Currently live here and Providence area

WorkingSeason9208 t1_jdh848a wrote

Maybe that isn't the right area for you

get_wet5334 t1_jdhgd2e wrote

You're correct and when I pay off my house I will be moving far away ☺️

get_wet5334 t1_jdhggnm wrote

Well once I pay off the house I will be moving far away and not have to worry about it lol

get_wet5334 t1_jdhgdvj wrote

You're correct and when I pay off my house I will be moving far away ☺️

−1