Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

therealDrA OP t1_je6nlf9 wrote

What I communicated further below is that Boston does not have as strong an international network as other east coast airports. So...you end up having a stop even when flying out of Boston in many instances. So I would rather have a one stop in Newark or Dulles out of PVD than a commute to Boston and a stop somewhere else.

degggendorf t1_je6q6v3 wrote

Well yeah, of course less driving and cheaper parking with the same number of layovers is preferable.

therealDrA OP t1_je6rau3 wrote

I guess my frustration is that many people (not you) automatically assume Logan is better because it is larger and do not even consider that PVD might actually be better in many cases...even for international travel and sometimes even point to point...use it or lose it as they say..and I want PVD to thrive.

Urbanitesunite t1_je6rf5g wrote

I actually would argue Boston has a pretty darn good international network for the east coast. Not like jfk obviously, but pretty good. Avianca just restarted flights to bogota from Boston yesterday, as a example .

therealDrA OP t1_je6xh11 wrote

I said it didn't have as strong an international network as Newark or Dulles which is true. They have a decent international roster, I agree

arivas26 t1_je6r0mn wrote

Flights from PVD to EWR and LGA get delayed contstantly. I would avoid connecting through them if I could.

therealDrA OP t1_je6wo4d wrote

I can't speak to LaGuardia but never had a problem at Newark. But then again I never do under a two hour connection. Latest flight had was 20 minutes.