Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

growupandblowawayy t1_iti0w34 wrote

You’re admitting to listening to Facebook research? That’s your education? Facebook? Are you stupid? Roe v wade will be put into law now that it’s been repealed and questioned. That’s your answer. I hope you watch the news and read a few articles that are not fox.

dman_usa t1_iti1l42 wrote

huh? what are you even saying? LMFAO i dont have a facebook account, dont watch fox news, cnn msnbc or any news stations. I don’t need to. You sure are a democract cuz you dodged that question pretty good

−7

growupandblowawayy t1_iti24hk wrote

I am not a democrat and literally answered your question and said that’s your answer. You have the reading comprehension of a toddler

dman_usa t1_iti2svh wrote

Roe V Wade was a terrible court case and was doomed to be overturned. Abortion is not a right and never will be and the overturning of Roe V Wade was a great decision. These allows voters to have a greater say on whether or not they want abortion to be allowed in their states.

Your insults don’t faze me

−1

growupandblowawayy t1_iti3t5n wrote

Please elaborate how overturning roe was good. I want to know. In EXPLICIT details. Let me know how preventing an abortion from a unwanted pregnancy is good.

dman_usa t1_iti651z wrote

I will. Roe V Wade was too vague and certain States were passing laws that allowed abortion all the way up to nine months.

The Arguments for Roe that abortions would be safe, rare, and legal in 1973. Since than abortions were the opposite. The United States Constitution does not guarantee women the right to an abortion. The right to abortion did not outweigh the right to life which all human not here in America, but all across the world have a right to.

Abortion should be outlawed in all 50 states with no exceptions whatsoever, because the right to life outweighed the right to abortion, which is an imaginary right, that never existed. The United States Constitution again, does not guarantee a woman the right to end, another person’s life.

Hopefully, in the next 20 years abortion will be eradicated in the United States of America, and the right to life is upheld and honored by our government

−2

growupandblowawayy t1_iti6vee wrote

Gotcha. This is where we will always disagree. I don’t think a nut in a pussy warrants some instant right to life. You do you standing up for the right of sperm having a right to vote or whatever.

dman_usa t1_iti7hcq wrote

Gotcha. So you don’t believe in individual responsibility do you?

growupandblowawayy t1_iti7roa wrote

I do? Why

dman_usa t1_iti8apn wrote

because if you believe in individual responsibility and auto factor in that having unprotected sex, with multiple partners can lead to a birth of another human life. Believing in individual responsibility is also anti-abortion, because having unprotected sex can cause another human life which than the man and the women must owe up to the consequences of their actions. Advocating for unprotected sex with multiple partners and just saying if the women become pregnant, she can have an abortion is not advocating for an individual responsibility.

growupandblowawayy t1_iti8r2x wrote

I believe that it’s a bad means to and end to force irresponsible people to birth. Do you really want people suffering like that? They themselves don’t. Let them have sex. We don’t need more orphans or baby drug addictions.

Btw I’m done talking to you. Go try to convert a homeless person or someone from your church to vote for R. Any reasonable person won’t.

dman_usa t1_iti94wa wrote

Correct so that’s why we should be advocating for a safe and responsible sex and not sex with multiple irresponsible partners

growupandblowawayy t1_iti9j45 wrote

It’s not realistic and never will be. We need abortion as a means of protecting for multiple reasons. A ban on it is archaic.