Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

DisastrousFudge3593 t1_iufpzno wrote

Sparkleshart t1_iufrdd7 wrote

Actually applications closed in June, so while they were still processing, you were out of luck in terms of access as of June.

DisastrousFudge3593 t1_iufrm9s wrote

No they extended the program and continued taking applications til sept 30 on a rolling basis. Why would I make that up? Seriously. I have tenants that I just applied for in September that received aid. Look it up instead of arguing something your wrong about

Sparkleshart t1_iuftitw wrote

Not sure why you’re so hell bent on arguing the semantics of it as it wouldn’t apply to OP regardless, but all media and official messaging form the program lists the end as of June 1.

−1

DisastrousFudge3593 t1_iuftndd wrote

snicklefrizz t1_iugmcbp wrote

You’re incorrect. I found some help through the program. They stopped accepting applications as of June 1 and the September 30 date listed on the website linked was to inform any and all applicants that all final decisions regarding relief benefits would be made by that date. Pretty much every employee tied to the program had left the building, and in most instances, the state of RI after October 1. If you don’t believe me, try calling RI Housing for verification instead of telling people to “look it up instead of arguing something your (sic) wrong about” … that is… unless you’re just that form of RI momo that just insists that whatever diarrhea of a thought that comes out of your feeble mind is absolute truth. Then, God help you. Cement shoes and the Crook Point Bridge are probably your best option.

DisastrousFudge3593 t1_iufrql1 wrote

Anyone who submitted applications until sept 30 can still be getting processed however they will be taking no more at this point .