Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

SuddenlySimple t1_iyhtnrt wrote

Not minorities now that every relationship has been.made legal.

−19

Keelija9000 t1_iyhwdcd wrote

LGBTQ relationships are still 100% a minority. You should be asking yourself why a loving marriage between 2 consenting adults of similar legal age would be made illegal to begin with.

SuddenlySimple t1_iyiv16b wrote

I dont live in the past. Seriously i always felt sorry 2 people that loved each other had to be ridiculed. However mixed marriages are the norm.

Keelija9000 t1_iyj01u7 wrote

Look at demographic statistics. A quick google search will show you that you are wrong. Among the American population, under 10% identify as LGBT.

SuddenlySimple t1_iyj1rxh wrote

I dont understand im sorry. Maybe its my screen name. Lol

Who cares how many any kinds of legal couple identify themselves as? Just weird maybe because im not LGB..i give up i dont even know the initials. Lol

Seems unnecessary to me. Taxpayers money should go to things for the State for everyone not just certain groups of people that label themselves.

−2

therealDrA t1_iyl4pw1 wrote

What does marriage equality have to do with tax dollars?

SuddenlySimple t1_iylue6y wrote

We pay these people to work he needs to work on things that benefit Rhode Island not LBABCDEFG stuff

therealDrA t1_iyn3lm3 wrote

There are many issues voted upon and advocated for in the house from both sides that don't benefit states individually. You are either arguing in bad faith or ignorant about how the house of representatives works.

SuddenlySimple t1_iynn98t wrote

I comment on the bills all the time. Maybe its a personality clash i have with this man.

jdylopa2 t1_iyi90kh wrote

What does legal status have to do with the relative quantity of heterosexual relationships to non-heterosexual relationships. Look up the words “minority” and “majority” to understand my meaning clearer.