Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Sleuthiestofsleuths t1_iysiwnh wrote

The Bodhi Spa https://thebodhispa.com/spa-menu/ They're in Pvd and Newport - awesome services, no place like it! Hydrotherapy (water journey) is amazing and she can stay as long as she likes. Small business, locally owned by 2 sisters, so it's nice to support them as well :)

Scapuless OP t1_iyss3s7 wrote

Excellent, thank you. I'm always looking to support small local businesses!

dgroach27 t1_iytnuqy wrote

I’ve been many times, always excellent. You won’t find anything like their water journey

citrus_mystic t1_iyu816n wrote

Side story- my partner is a massage therapist who worked at Bodhi for a while. One day 2 dudes (who were both there separately, with their partners) nearly got into a fist fight in the water journey during an argument... How they managed to get so upset in a literal spa filled with chill vibes is absolutely beyond me, but I still think about it from time to time and have a little chuckle.

commandantskip t1_iytq64y wrote

Would you happen to know if they're plus size friendly?

Sleuthiestofsleuths t1_iyts8sv wrote

I feel very sure they are. You could call to ask, but I know they support inclusivity, so I think they'll make sure she's totally comfortable.

owsleythehunter t1_iyvlrv9 wrote

Absolutely; at least the one in Newport is. I am not a small person and had an excellent experience.

commandantskip t1_iz23u53 wrote

Personal experience is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you for sharing!

Uncledrew401 t1_iytfpab wrote

Can vouch for this, went for the first time a few weeks ago and it was fantastic

NoBrewmasters t1_iyt43xd wrote

They also do like 12 days of sales via Instagram each year that should be happening ... Well right around now, actually

Sleuthiestofsleuths t1_iyt6nck wrote

You're right! I just checked their IG and they confirm they'll be doing specials this year but they haven't started yet

NoBrewmasters t1_iz0foz8 wrote

Started today. I got the first one via their email newsletter