Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

N8710 t1_iz1qbeu wrote

Try using pirate ship, they offer discounted shipping labels. Usually at least 50% off the retail price, and you can print the label at home.

Proof-Variation7005 t1_iz29559 wrote

check out elon musk over here flexing about they've got a working printer at home.

buddhamanjpb t1_iz1maai wrote

I ship a ton of stuff and I always check pricing through the 3 big shippers. USPS, UPS, and Fed Ex.

22lbs isn't the only thing we need to know. The size of the box is a huge consideration. Typically USPS is going to be your cheapest bet. Unless you are shipping something very large, then I would go with UPS. FedEx tends to eb the most expensive service for all sizes of shipping in my experience.

GodlyTaco t1_iz2mue2 wrote

If the box only have books or media you can do media mail with USPS, or use pirateship like others said.

Sleuthiestofsleuths t1_iz2mwy1 wrote

USPS flat rate, if at all possible. Depends on how big it is. The USPS Region B box is also a screaming deal, and it's sized between the medium and large flat rates. If you go with FedEx or UPS, ship to a commercial address if you can. They both have a residential surcharge, but USPS does not.

tlemm t1_izbpqqn wrote

we use parcelpath.com exclusively and love it. It is free, and they have the best discounts for UPS and USPS online. Also, they have mobile barcode so any UPS store can print your label for free if you don't have a printer at home.