Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

New_Analyst3510 t1_j3vg3sy wrote

I think that depends on where you are, due to my definition of entitled I would say that the Richer areas are entitled my favorite chill areas where I won't get mugged Richmond hopkinton those guys are pretty chill at least in my own experience some of the city folk are chill too but depends on the area can get pretty dangerous at least by New England standards and also I'm biased since I grew up in the boonies

[deleted] t1_j3xl47t wrote

New England has generally the lowest violent crime rates (by far) in the USA and RI is one of the five safest states. Providence, Boston, Hartford, etc. are only “dangerous” relative to other places in New England ona per capita basis. They’d be some of the safest areas by far in higher crime states like Louisiana, Texas, Georgia or Florida.

New_Analyst3510 t1_j3xwunh wrote

Not Hartford, Hartford and New Haven are in the top 30 most violent in America

[deleted] t1_j3xxipu wrote

You’re talking about large cities. Per capita, large cities are still safer than large swathes of America.

New_Analyst3510 t1_j3y1s73 wrote

Yes per capita smaller areas have a higher murder rate

[deleted] t1_j3y21bl wrote

Rural areas in other parts of the country have some of the worst per capita violent crime, especially related to the drug and human trafficking trades. It’s scary!

New_Analyst3510 t1_j3yk8h5 wrote

Have you seen my people's land, I'm indigenous and I'm talking about Native American reservations