Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

katieleehaw t1_j46veji wrote

There’s a post in r/providence where a couple is looking to get out of a nightmare rental situation, they might be interested. IIRC they have a small dog.

yajanikos OP t1_j46w7aa wrote

If it’s the one I am thinking of, they have a cat and terrible party neighbors I am in communication with them, but I’ll double back and check in case it isn’t! Thank you

Pockettzz t1_j46xt2y wrote

Yep was thinking of them as well! They had a higher ability to pay from what I’ve seen & it was a cat so hopefully works out for you all☺️🤞🏼

Pockettzz t1_j46uyeh wrote

I hope they keep it cause I’ve seen a lot of post looking for places to rent in Providence, thank you for posting for others!

yajanikos OP t1_j470h7p wrote

Darn, it was removed :/

Pockettzz t1_j4733pz wrote

Aw man!!!!! I’m sorry😔 Hope you get something out of it though! If not, Next door’s a good one & possibly Facebook groups (may be one dedicated to housing!!)

yajanikos OP t1_j47694x wrote

Thank you 🙏🏽 luckily I am not in a rush to move, and am quite sad that I am even planning to. But it’s been such a good deal living here in today’s market and I wanted to pass it along to someone else who may need and benefit from it the way it helped me

TakeTheCanolli t1_j46xa2y wrote

You may want to qualify people by sharing the rent… it may well be too expensive for people and save you a bunch of PMs