Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

MyMudEye t1_iy36r17 wrote

And cats do kill humans. They spread a number of diseases that can be and are fatal.

And they absolutely devastate any natural environment they are let loose in.

Google away cat lovers.

It's funny how many down votes someone will get if they are in any way negative about cats. It's almost as bad as being factual on r/conservative.

−7

TheNightOwl13 t1_iy3gvgt wrote

Every fucking animal under the sun can kill humans with diseases. Dafuq you on about. You must REALLY hate cats, smoke some weed and hang out with one, they're not so bad little guy.

MyMudEye t1_iy3xv0w wrote

Diseases associated with cats:

Cat scratch disease.

Roundworms.

Toxoplasmosis. This one's really awesome, sorry, I meant awful. My brother in law got it in his early thirties and now requires a full time carer, and will for the rest of his (shortened) life.

Rabies.

Campylobacteriosis.

Salmonellosis.

Cryptosporidiosis.

Giardiasis.

I much prefer native animals in their natural habitats.

The animals breed solely for a humans emotional support always seemed a bit off to me.

Love the ones we've bred to eat though. Wish cats tasted better....

Down votes make me stronger.

−5

TheNightOwl13 t1_iy4bdor wrote

Karma doesn't mean shit dude. Get over yourself lol.

MyMudEye t1_iy6p65e wrote

Whose karma are you lol about?

My cat loving ex brother-in-law who is permanently disabled by a disease he got from his cat?

I never liked him, but I never wished this on him.

And I think the definition of karma is it does mean shit.

So you should probably look forward to the karmic repercussions to your post.

Let me know how that works out for you.

TheNightOwl13 t1_iy7fkai wrote

Reddit karma you dumb cunt. Lmao your life revolves around fake internet points dude. Get an actual life why dontcha lol.

MyMudEye t1_iy7jyx1 wrote

Karmas a bitch, and you sound like one too. Meow.

I can imagine your cat eating your face when you die alone. Lol, lol lol.

And who the fuck looks at reddit karma? Maybe you don't have a cat and you're the pussy. Lol, lol, lol.

How old are you? 12? Does your mummy know you're on the interweb being an arsewipe?

Anyway, have the day you deserve.

Dickhead.

TheNightOwl13 t1_iy7l4bj wrote

You look at reddit karma dude wtf? You're the one saying "downvotes make me stronger". You definently are a mentally deranged piece of shit. Go smoke some weed to chill out your cat hating brain. Cats deserve to live more than you'll ever benefit the human race Bye bye cunty mic cunterson. lmao

You'll die alone and no one will love you. Thats how sad your little emo life is. Thats why you hate cats, since no human will ever love you, not even a mothers love gets to you, you tried to get a cat amd then it showed you that it doesn't care about you either. THATS HOW MUCH OF A CUNT DICK YOU ARE MATE. get over yourself. Maybe smoke some crack so you can finally pass and give us the pleasure of never hearing or seeing your useless cunty face again.

Nervous_Worker_5722 t1_iy7lhd2 wrote

Here's an award my cat lovin friend. What a fucking cunt that guy is huh. Gotta love the projection this asshat was spewing. Just block the cat hater and move on dude.