Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

jennner1026 t1_iwgx70x wrote

I just moved in a few weeks ago so I don’t have the full picture yet, but so far everything has been wonderful here, minus the renovations. The staff has been super accommodating, everything is clean and the maintenance people have been great - they even mounted my tv and hung a mirror for me. The renovations are unfortunate but they havent been disruptive if you don’t really use the gym and I only hope the outcome will be positive and useful!!

I did see the email that went out stating tenant names and as a head of HR I was pretty appalled and cringed but assumed it was a one time thing.

I am going to keep my eyes open and keep on top of them for any issues that come up but so far I’ve liked living here a lot and everyone is really friendly.

Hot_Mushroom_5825 OP t1_iwh7efi wrote

I’m glad your experience has been good so far and I hope that it stays that way! It was probably helpful that you knew what you were getting into with renovations before signing your lease. For me having everything on site was a must and we weren’t told that we would go months without this being the case. maitaince manager is excellent ( he’s part of the employees left from the old management) but twice when he was off duty i had to beg someone to fix a faulty fire alarm going off in the middle of the night. someone came late morning and fixed it only for it to go off again the next night. finally after 2 sleepless nights the manager fixed it for good. unfortunately i was not surprised by the email mess-up based on other unprofessional behavior i’ve seen from them.