Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

JessumB t1_j5twhne wrote

That's a small street and an even smaller driveway up the house, I can't imagine a couple dozen people trying to pack it in, let alone hundreds and then the people that live around there, many of whom have been there for a long time having to deal with all the crowds and people showing up at all hours, yes, all hours of the day and night.

I think too many forget that its an actual real neighborhood with people trying to go about their day to day lives and not some movie set.

BarbequedYeti t1_j5tzq6e wrote

> I think too many forget that its an actual real neighborhood with people trying to go about their day to day lives and not some movie set.

Exactly.. The guy that bought it doesnt even seem to live there, so he wont have to deal with the day to day issues. 1500 people a day through that neighborhood. 1500... Holy shit. Thats like a small amusement park at that point. I cant even imagine how long it would take you to get back to your house if you had to run out to get something.

I cant recall if it was this house or the breaking bad house. There was a story not long ago that the owner had to keep repairing their roof because people kept throwing pizzas on it. Anyone thinking the 'public' is going to respect those neighbors houses is delusional. People meet their death every year doing stupid shit for a photo and internet points. This will continue to be a shit show for the other neighbors.

TylerBourbon t1_j5u3bra wrote

>I cant recall if it was this house or the breaking bad house. There was a story not long ago that the owner had to keep repairing their roof because people kept throwing pizzas on it.

That was the Breaking Bad house.