Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

PiePapa314 t1_irddfwg wrote

just wow man, i remember my dad took me here we put out in this exact weather .... thank you

IndianPeacock t1_irdme4a wrote

I drove up 101 to Port Angeles today morning and can confirm the coast was foggy AF until after noonish. But it was still incredibly beautiful like what you saw!

pinewind108 t1_irdrex6 wrote

The odd thing about Port Angeles is that it's much more likely to be sunny and clear than other places on the peninsula. It's so well known that it's the local emergency landing for planes when the other airfields get socked in.

IrishDaisy1991 OP t1_irdw6cg wrote

This picture was taken on a short morning walk with my daughter. It is a beautiful place to connect and make memories. We just talked about the birds and the old building near the parking lot looking like something you would read about in a storybook, but that 15 minutes of doing nothing and just enjoying where we were and eachother's company was absolutely priceless.

formenonly t1_irf2xyd wrote

It was always a trip taking the ferry in the morning through opaque fog.

joeverdrive t1_irhcjtr wrote

This is my number one memory of my dad. He probably caught a thousand salmon out of Seabeck and Brownsville. As a boy, I hated going out early in the cold and grey to fish but now that he's gone I'd give anything to do it with him one more time.