Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

anjinash t1_iwgcb2r wrote

Min's Wok on West Boylston St

jp_jellyroll t1_iwhpmu1 wrote

Still the best overall fast-food Chinese in Worcester. Always fresh, never greasy or soggy. The owner is super nice. I moved out of Worcester and I miss Min's Wok more than most of the higher-end places.

Red Pepper is a close second.

PoorOgre t1_iwi0glh wrote

Is that the place next to where the Halloween store used to be?

framedmushroom t1_iwi3vtc wrote

Its in the strip mall to the left of where the halloween outlet used to be. I also third Mins Wok.

zombiepantz t1_iwgigs5 wrote

Eggroll lady and fish shack. Only open Friday and Saturday I think.

Puzzleheaded-Phase70 t1_iwho57u wrote

She's SO GOOD. Some celebrity chef needs to fund her to expand into a chain or at least a giant restaurant and teach others her ways.

I know, I know, she's not interested in expanding... but but but BUT!

FumyLikes t1_iwgpo98 wrote

Cheoy Lee's in Holden (just outside of Worcester) is the best crab rangoon I've had

mcl1977 t1_iwjpukj wrote

was just there saturday. they are very good. its calked bsmboo garden now. they have sushi there now too.

PaleGur9055 t1_iwgqrv2 wrote

Golden wok on grafton st

tommyverssetti t1_iwgsu8n wrote

Idk if you want to try a crab Rangoon pizza but Newton square pizza has a bomb one

mrweirdguyma t1_iwjdw9t wrote

Yeah your gonna have to explain what this thing is. Whats the crust like? Tomato sauce? If its what i think it is, these people will be taking some of my money friday night…

vickomls t1_iwpe179 wrote

I do wish they spread out the Rangoon filling instead of just leaving it in scoops though

stumblestoprepeat t1_iwh3m53 wrote

The spicy crab rangoons at sake bomb are amazing. They add a little jalapeno to the filling.

Outlander_ t1_iwgnupg wrote

Pho Sure

Mawnster73 t1_iwh63ic wrote

The side of orange sauce turns it from good to great, it’s awesome.

icuworc t1_iwiefc1 wrote

It's Eggroll Lady

BaconItTilImMakinIt t1_iwirj6c wrote

Ah, you’re in luck because I consider myself an expert in Worcester crab rangoons. Seriously, I’ve tried almost all of them. Without a doubt, Kenichi Spicy Crab Rangoons take the cake.

heyricochet t1_iwgplz8 wrote

Definitely eggroll lady, isn't just all cream cheese.

I love mins for cheap great Chinese food but the crab Rangoons are only okay

Harvest moon 2 has solid ones too, the wontons are just better than other places.

CoolAbdul t1_iwiw3he wrote

Def Harvest Moon 2

Ready-Interview-9809 t1_iwj5jfc wrote

Harvest Moon 2 has the BEST dumplings! 2 dipping sauces! But Crab Rangoons from Min’s Wok are my go to.

OnyxOrca t1_iwhdc4b wrote

Believe it or not... Market Basket crab rangoons are excellent. Kitchen section where the rotisserie chickens are

gotdabsweats t1_iwh1eej wrote

Rice violet is my favorite, although I haven’t tried all of the suggestions on here yet

alexc1ted t1_iwky78x wrote

I don’t do crab rangoon but I love Nancy Chang’s for Chinese food, also the mandarin on route 9 in westborough

vickomls t1_iwpdy1e wrote

Min’s Wok. No contest.

1deadeye t1_ix1d725 wrote

I once tried a fancy new fusion type place (10yrs ago) I was totally intrigued by their crab Rangoon that they served cold. I was telling family and friends about it and finally brought some friends back there. Well, the crab Rangoon‘s came out hot. They were regular grab Rangoon’s that they forgot to reheat the first time I was there. Lol

jbcg t1_iwgwsf7 wrote

Tavern in the Square (Shrewsbury) and Rice Violet on Main St! TITS's are arguable too big and will clog your arteries right up, but they taste great.