Submitted by theartolater t3_10bqf8n in WorcesterMA

I know EV inventory is an absolute mess right now, but has anyone had any luck with getting an in-stock Bolt? It certainly doesn't help that so many of the dealerships make me feel like I need a shower after talking to them.

Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

YoooJoee t1_j4biii7 wrote

Get a Tesla. They just reduced their prices and they now qualify for the $7,500 EV credit. It’s literally the cheapest time to get one before it goes back up in march

−24

TechNicolas t1_j4bjrkn wrote

Imperial Chevrolet has a few bolts in stock

HistoricalSecurity77 t1_j4bv8yf wrote

A coworker is going though the same issues trying to get a Bolt in the Worcester area. Good luck!

Nalek t1_j4c958y wrote

Politics aside the company's stock has plummeted this past year and keeps promising features that they don't (and in some cases seemingly can't) deliver on. Tesla price is also only as high as it is because of the luxury aspect that it markets to. Now with companies like Porche, Mercedes, Lexus, ect have been ramping up their EV production I don't see Tesla having much holding power.

CRoss1999 t1_j4e78dc wrote

If your okay with a used carvana has some stock, I got a Volt from them this summer and it was great. they have nationwide inventory. But besides that yea bolts are a great value for the price so it’s hard

YoooJoee t1_j4gkyn2 wrote

I’m speaking from experience. I had a Chevy bolt and switched to a Tesla. The upgrade was night and day.

Your literally talking to an investment banker. Tesla is known as a TECH car not luxury. Tesla is worth more than all of those ICE brand cars for a reason. The charging infrastructure is unmatched and is exclusive to the brand. Also you have absolute pricing which mean some sleazy car salesman won’t get you for 10-20%more than MSRP.

I literally don’t understand all the hate, if you buy another car you literally funneling money to another rich billionaire pocket; don’t want to ruin the surprise but look at who owns the car brand you just mentioned. And they are in the same side politically

Pvt_Wierzbowski t1_j4hpt9u wrote

Imperial sold me a lemon, and every time I brought it in for service they managed to break 2 things for every 1 they tried to “fix.” The only upside was, I was still under warranty so I didn’t have to pay for anything. Bunch of clowns. I’ll never shop there again.