Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Random-Lich t1_j9b3ojr wrote

Pt 2

“After that, it was downhill. My life was scrubbed from any database and erased, anyone who knew me had their memories of me erased and forgotten.” said the man, putting down their leg.

“I am so sor-“ says the interrogator before being interrupted

“I don’t care for a ‘I’m sorry’ I wanted justice. So, let me continue.” yells the man before calming down.

“I barley lived and dedicated the rest of my life to finding them and making them pay. I heard a rumor about them fighting in a nearby town and I bought a rifle to take them down.” says the man as he starts to imitate taking aim with a rifle.

“I shot the hero during their good guys always win monologue right in the eye” as the man imitates firing the rifle, “that caused them to free fall into the villain” then imitates the hero falling down with his hands “the villain had their ribs stab into their heart, the hero broke their neck… I won’t deny I did it and laugh if you try to cover this up”.

“We HAVE to now, a hero and villain die together by a rouge gun man. I am really sorry about this and what happened. On top of mass panic, this sadly is a business built off destruction. I am truly sorry, we have to keep this cycle going.” says the interrogator as they aim a extra robotic limb from her backpack at him.

The man laughs as he pulls something out.

BAM

The limb fires a pulse of energy as she sees what the man grabbed… a phone that was set to live stream the whole interrogation.

“What people love more than a good villain, is a martyr.” says the man as he pants heavily. “Hi… mom…” he says as he dies.

The interrogator looks down at the livestream and sees millions of people watching it and threats against heros and villains and one automated comment appears when she closed the stream.

Hac morte fruere et meminere, nam signat istos.

Asgarus t1_j9b4mm5 wrote

Nice! Would fit well into The Boys^^

Random-Lich t1_j9bjh0z wrote

The Boys was one of my inspirations for my superhero/villain stories here.

The other is both the O.S.I. and Guild of Calamitous Intent from Venture Bros

Atreigas t1_j9cm9i6 wrote

>Hac morte fruere et meminere, nam signat istos.

GOOGLE TRANSLATE TO THE RESCUE!!!

>Enjoy and remember this death, for it marks them.