Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

SergioSurge t1_j9mynm9 wrote

The woman laughs and then points to the dragon.

Asu: "I'm the most fiercest! Your rain of ter-"

The dragon immediately blows out flames. Once he stopped and the smoked cleared, Asu was nowhere to be found. The dragon spreads its wings, preparing to take flight, and as it does, it feels something tug on its leg!

Asu: "HOW RUDE! I WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF MY SPEECH DONT YOU HAVE ANY MANNERS!?"

The dragon tries kicking her off, but she begins to climb up unto its back.

Dragon: "How dare you?! I WILL USE YOUR BONES AS TOOTHPICKS THEN BURN YOUR VILLAGE TO THE GROUND!"

Asu leaps to the dragon's face and punches its eye. He spirals outta control, crashing into the ground in a forest not too far from the village.

Asu: "Ya ain't burning anything ya little lizard!"

The dragon stands up and builds fire in his mouth before spitting out a fireball. Asu pulls out a rapier and stabs the ball of fire, dispersing it. The dragon looks shocked.

Dragon: "Who are you?"

Asu: "To the people a Hero, to you? Your end!"

She makes a quick dash and starts poking at various parts of the dragon while dodging all of his swings. The dragon jumps into the sky and blows flames beneath him. Once again, there was nothing but scorched earth, but looking closer, Asu had a magical barrier around her.

Asu: "I'm getting bored of playing with you, dragon!"

Asu jumps off of some of the trees and stabs the dragon in his neck. He comes crashing down again, and when he tries to stand, he wobbles and falls, noticing all the stab wounds Asu had dealt to his legs. Asu walks in front of the dragon a set distance away.

Asu: "Ready to call it quits and die?"

The dragon looking angry opens its mouth to spit more flames, but nothing but gas comes out.

Asu: "Don't bother, that flame bag of yours is as good as ruined. I'm the fiercest fighter from the village, but I have the help from the wisest people about your anatomy. I might know more about how your body works than you."

Dragon: "You can kill me, warrior, but know that my curse will wipe out your village!"

Asu: "Doubt it."

Asu jumps up and pierces down into the dragon's skull. She pulls it out and returns to the village where she is greeted by all of the villagers.

Scholar: "You've returned!"

Asu: "Don't sound so surprised."

Scholar: "So, did you best that beast?"

Asu: "For a Scholar, you ask stupid questions."

Asu holds up a piece of the Dragon's tooth.

Scholar: "Fasnating! Did he speak of the curse?"

Asu: "Yeah....nothing we can't solve, though."

Scholar: "Everyone prepare your shovels. We must dispose of the body!"

After everyone had prepared to head into the woods. Asu finally arrived home and heads inside.

Asu: (That dragon's curse.....)

Asu's head begins to ring as she hears a familiar voice in her mind.

Dragon: (The curse has taken effect. We will wipe this village out together.)

Asu's right eye resembles the dragon as she falls to the floor.

Fontaigne t1_j9p0r9m wrote

With any luck, she will become a dragon afterward.

And with time, centuries or more, learn some manners.