Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Chemical-Check7903 t1_ja2uuz7 wrote

I looked at the child confused.

“Child you want to play together? Do you know who I am, or why I’m here?”

“No my mom left me here for …. I don’t remember how long, but I want to play. Will you play with me?”

The child didn’t know he had died. It looked to be about 6. It’s a sad sight to see when a child is left to die. I couldn’t do anything for him. I didn’t know what his past was like but now we are here.

“Do you know your name?”

“I think it’s dumb that’s what my mom calls me.”

He smiled at something so sad. This child had done nothing wrong, and still he had a life like this. At this point even my cold dead hands were warm in the eyes of this poor boy.

“Alright let’s play Minecraft child, but you’ll have to teach me ok.”

“That’s ok we will have fun no matter what it’s a little hard to play, but don’t give up.”

People think that death is cold, but you kinda have to be when my job is what it is. Thankfully I can still show compassion. Sometimes death is a kindness. The rest of the time it’s just a part of life.

“Come on mister let’s go we have a lot to build!”

“Alright let’s go!”

I can stop for a bit. Hopefully this one has a better life in heaven. The mother and father I’ll have to deal with them when their time comes. Thankfully I can also be cruel for when time ends for them. Till then I think I have to take my little buddy upstairs after this game of course.

CharmTLM t1_ja4anpv wrote

Pulls your heartstrings, great story. Polish the grammar and dialogue a little and you have industry-wrecking storytelling.

Chemical-Check7903 t1_ja4csho wrote

🙏🙏🙏 I know I really on auto correct a lot my spelling sucks 🤣 but thank you so much