Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Fredlyinthwe t1_jda6twc wrote

It was a dark and stormy night when the beast finally came into this world.

Bella the Tabby cat gave birth to a solitary creature in the Smithfield's residence. The beast was undiscovered for several days while it gained strength, feeding from Bella. Finally Sammy Smithfield, a little blondhaired 6 year old girl discovered the abomination with its birther. The little girl shrieked, causing her parents and older brother to come running. They all gasped when they saw the thing and Sammy continued to cry as she stomped her feet.

"Mommy, Daddy! Bella had a kitten!" Sammy shrieked excitedly. "What the? How did that happen? Bella was spayed..." "Oooh, Can I hold him?" She asked. Daddy nodded and Sammy reached down and took the kitten, he was a jet black kitten with small white spots. "I'll name him sprinkles!" Sammy said and planted a kiss on his tiny fuzzy nose.

And so, it was on that day that the menace became known to human kind as Sprinkles, son of Bella, destroyer of worlds, eater of souls, enslaver of men and worst of all, the cutest little fuzzy boi.

riyan_gendut t1_jdberrz wrote

...I was about to give you a manga recommendations, but then I remembered that it's only very technically not a hentai lmao

Fredlyinthwe t1_jdbgxus wrote

I... I guess I'm glad you kept it to yourself then? Is it about a demon lord kitty cat? Asking for a friend...