Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

LakehavenAlpha t1_j4ssdho wrote

Jacob Frankenstein, MD.

A hard-working father who provides for the two children he's made. They tackle hard-hitting issues, such as growing up, fitting in at achool, and what thread you use if your foot falls off in P.E. class.

Subtleknifewielder t1_j4qlul2 wrote

"Curiosity killed the cat--but satisfaction brought it bacl."

A story about the dangers of messing with things one shouldn't--only it doesn't actually end in tragedy.

No-Trick2389 t1_j4qqgz8 wrote

Oh I already started writing the curiosity killed the cat thing- sorry

Subtleknifewielder t1_j4r4cka wrote

No worries. It was intended to frame the thing that came after, but it's up to you how to really interpret it. I'll put it back in, lol.

Late_Establishment67 t1_j4t9m0q wrote

The Mary Sue stories you'll find on Wattpad except the main character realizes she's a mary sue and is desperately trying to change (Bonus if the other characters realize this too)

dewa1195 t1_j4qlhhm wrote

Twins share the same senses

AutoModerator t1_j4q1k7q wrote

Welcome to the Post! This is a [PM] Prompt Me.

Reminders:

>* All top-level comments should be prompts for the submitter to answer.
>* Prompt submission and comment rules still apply. >* Prompts must be responded within six hours or this post will be removed. >* Be civil in any feedback.

🆕 New Here? ✏ Writing Help? 📢 News 💬 Discord

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.

bus_rave t1_j4sddee wrote

You go to a hotel with your best friend/weirdly temporary allied enemy and there is an unfathomable amount of beds

Jaunyx12 t1_j4sdu44 wrote

A fantasy character was hit by a carriage and wakes up in a realistic, mundane world.

bleepblooplord2 t1_j4swgz0 wrote

It was love on sight… last sight, that is.

Matthew-IP-7 t1_j4sxycs wrote

The chosen one and his adventuring party, but they’re his family, all twelve-ish of them.

Janus-Moth t1_j4thu0g wrote

“curiosity killed the cat and I’ll be next, i promise that!”

WritingPrompts-ModTeam t1_j4ucsks wrote

Hi u/No-Trick2389, this submission has been removed.

[PM] Responses: You must respond to your prompts in a [PM] thread within six hours or it will be removed.

Modmail us if you have any questions or concerns. In the future, please refer to the sidebar before posting.

This action was not automated and this moderator is human. Time to go do human things.