Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

PercySahu t1_j68da59 wrote

Unexpect the Unexpected.

A_Guy195 t1_j68c792 wrote

The Secret of the Silver Fox

Penna_23 OP t1_j6bcy5u wrote

The Secret of the Silver Fox

“I’ll become a human if you want! I can do anything! I can be your slave, your playmate, or your handmaiden like I used to. Just let me be with you again. Please.”

When love transcends through time, place, and mythology. A bittersweet romance inspired by the tale of Tamamizu, a fox who fell in love with a woman.

Akari grew up in the countryside of Japan, where wild foxes are often seen prowling freely. One day, she followed them into the woods, ventured deeper than ever before, and made it to the other side. There, she saw a silver fox sitting patiently under a maple tree, as if waiting for her for thousands of years.

Sleepdprived t1_j68de5j wrote

"Omnes en tempore"

A title to a fictional song in a story I am writing.

jeninai t1_j68dz10 wrote

The Curtain of The Sun

Penna_23 OP t1_j6bhl1m wrote

The Curtain of The Sun

Dilemma on the table: Should you trust the evidence or your loved one?

A terrible crime is committed. Someone had stolen the golden curtain on Lady Sun’s palanquin.

Rumors spread among the Heavenly Court and investigation is held. After going back and forth, all traces and fingers pointed at Lady Moon, Lady Sun’s sister. The younger goddess is devastated, protesting her innocence, but the Heavenly Court hears none of her pleas.

Oh Lady Sun, the bright and righteous goddess, the all-seeing. Would you choose the firm accusation or your dearest sister? And how would you seek the truth to save her from a wrathful punishment?

There is one single truth behind the curtain, if you dare to lift it.

jeninai t1_j6n6wjs wrote

OMGGG THIS IS GOOD IF THIS IS A BOOK I WOULD DEFINITELY READ THIS....

AutoModerator t1_j68c12i wrote

Welcome to the Post! This is a [PM] Prompt Me.

Reminders:

>* All top-level comments should be prompts for the submitter to answer >* Prompt submission and comment rules still apply >* Prompts must be responded within six hours or this post will be removed >* No AI-generated reponses 🤖 >* Be civil in any feedback.

🆕 New Here? ✏ Writing Help? 📢 News 💬 Discord

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.

WritingPrompts-ModTeam t1_j68ej6o wrote

Hi u/Penna_23, this submission has been removed.

Responses too short: Responses must be at least 100 words. Prompts should encourage a story or poem.

Modmail us if you have any questions or concerns. In the future, please refer to the sidebar before posting.

This action was not automated and this moderator is human. Time to go do human things.