Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

9688kv t1_j26vihh wrote

Poor dog leave the sweatshirt behind

−18

Plastic-Ad-5171 t1_j26xts4 wrote

With the leaf placement on the front facing foot, thought he was wearing orange slides!

Agitated_Narwhal_92 t1_j271zgc wrote

What a handsome boi, a thousand kisses. And there is Jason Vorhees standing in far back.

FreedomPaws t1_j279jlv wrote

Very cute.

Ukraine needs these for all their cats and dogs that are freezing right now. It's been heavy on my mind keeping the animals warm. This would be perfect.

The_Voice_Of_Ricin t1_j27gbht wrote

That is a great pic! He looks so cute with his hood all pulled up around his face. Very nice autumn motif as well.

LovePeaceHope-ish t1_j27hccj wrote

Love his full body babushka🥰 Beautiful beautiful boy, thanks for sharing him with us!

−1

apkyat t1_j27itrw wrote

His little sweater!! Stay warm, dude!

LxrdXO t1_j283yqb wrote

Adorable is an understatement

−2

Skullhead_LP t1_j289twf wrote

He's okay i guess...

But let's talk about this cute dog

−2

opossume t1_j28kc3j wrote

What a sweetie!! He could be a twin for my girl (who also LOVES her winter wardrobe!!)

PutnamPete t1_j28lijn wrote

How one little garment can suck the fun out of an autumn day in the back yard.

−4

sabrtoothlion t1_j28ofhz wrote

What a handsome boy :) Where did you buy that suit?

kitchen_clinton t1_j28xski wrote

Leaf blowers are so noisy versus a rake. Why do people tolerate them?

−1

Turtlefamine t1_j2azii1 wrote

Add all of those together, plus all the mutts that even vaguely resemble a pit bull and will certainly be labeled as one, and take into consideration their overwhelming popularity in low income areas where people don’t generally register with kennel clubs. That’s why they’re the most common in shelters. They’re the most common period. Also, when you look at attack statistics per capita, as any honest survey would, they’re no longer at the top of the list.

Llyssa20 t1_j2banwv wrote

Awww he’s so handsome and that sweater is adorable! 🥰