Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Purple_Box3317 t1_it9f81s wrote

Not sure I understand… there was 1 incident that was blown way out of proportion and turned into a money grab and there was another blow up about a dress code which was ironic because assuming ONLY black people wear jerseys and work boots is the definition of racist… but other than that I’ve not seen any serious concrete evidence.

Zealousideal_Snow401 t1_it9noru wrote

There is also a history of sexual harassment. Bartenders preying on girls and the management doing nothing about it. Also sexism with women managers.

andrew_rides_forum t1_ita5iou wrote

I hate to say this and it shouldn’t excuse behavior of that kind, but thinking that’s exclusive to Atlas is fucking stupid. That is the entire service industry.

Zealousideal_Snow401 t1_itc3kve wrote

Im not saying it doesn't happen anywhere else but one would think for a big group like this they would be a bit more vocal about doing something about it instead of sweeping it under the rug and pretend it didn't happend and trying to shut up people who do talk about it.

andrew_rides_forum t1_itg6lmv wrote

I get what you’re trying to say, but you’ve clearly never worked in the industry. Recommend sitting this one out.

Zealousideal_Snow401 t1_iti0s7z wrote

You clearly never experienced someone being racist towards you or being sexually harassed