Submitted by Simone617 t3_zz4ehj in baltimore

I have friends from out of town and I was thinking of getting tickets to the powerplant is it worth it? 100 bucks a person open bar and buffet from 9-12. Opinions wanted.

Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

saldeapio t1_j29e44x wrote

Do you like the power plant scene? Then yes Do you hate the power plant scene? Then no

jwseagles t1_j29up2b wrote

Couldn’t have said it better myself. Never been to power plant you ask? Well, are you older than 23? If yes, avoid at all costs unless underground pizza is doing the food. (On a side note, I still am upset that’s the location they settled one)

bookoocash t1_j2be9ig wrote

Yeah I basically stopped going when I was like 21-22, but six or seven years ago there was a free concert we went to and I had to leave briefly after the show after dark and when I went to get back in the bouncer guy wouldn’t let me back in because I didn’t have sleeves? I guess it was on their list of shit they turn people away for at night. Dude literally said something about keeping the place classy. Place was becoming a shit show anyways by that point so we all left. It’s definitely the spot to go if you’re young and want to get blackout drunk, and fight and/or dry hump a random person.

ticumac t1_j2aake3 wrote

It's gets a little crazy, rachet and some people might be rude. If you got nothing to do and want to spend 100, go for it. Nothing wrong with that.

jenmarpea t1_j2azo3d wrote

I’m thinking the same thing… like $100 is a little steep but free drinks?? I can deff drink $100 worth… fuck it im buying the tickets

zblaxberg t1_j2brqcz wrote

I wouldn’t. It’s a pretty trashy crowd not to mention the weather isn’t looking great so everyone is going to be crammed in tighter.