Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

bookoocash t1_izc8ebc wrote

Lol the saga of the raging dumpster fire that is Bella Italia/Bella Bar Fusion/Bar Fusion/Whatever fucking name he picks this week continues.

I have heard tell that the shooting the other night near 36th & Falls stemmed from an altercation there. This place needs to go.

AutoModerator t1_iza036g wrote

Hello there!

Links from the domain present in your post are known to present a soft paywall to users. As a result, some users may have difficulty reading the linked content.

It may be helpful to provide a comment containing a synopsis or a snippet of the major points of the article in order to help those who may not be able to see it.

In accordance with the subreddit rules, please do not post the entirety of the article's contents as a comment.

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.

Cheomesh t1_izbjm2x wrote

As dense as Canton is you'd think there wouldn't be viable amounts of room to do the whole drivethrough queue.

justaphage42 t1_izbv25u wrote

Eh, that shopping center has a chick fil a with a drive thru that takes up a ton of space. It's not really "in" Canton so much as adjacent in a former industrial area. Still think drive thrus are a waste of gas/space and we shouldn't be building them though.

Honestly what surprised me is the idea that shake shack is fast enough for a driver through. Don't think I've ever gotten my food in less that 15 minutes in any one of their restaurants.

[deleted] t1_izbxlfo wrote

[deleted]

justaphage42 t1_izbyhi4 wrote

You're right shopping center wise, I was tricked by the language in the article. I stand by my description of the area though.

Cheomesh t1_izc9yc5 wrote

Fair, couldn't get the address through the paywall :p

Dr_Midnight t1_izfi66a wrote

In other news, traffic jams on Boston Street will be increasing 10-fold.