Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

No-Doctor-6988 t1_j5zrkxn wrote

Police won’t be helpful. If you really think there is an issue and it’s affecting the neighbourhood, go to your council person.

ccradio t1_j5zvzsi wrote

Be forewarned, though, that you may not see action for some time. Depending on the house, they may already be aware of and monitoring it quietly. Similarly, they may be hamstrung by the DEA. This happened to a house in my neighborhood several years ago.

PmMeYourPussy t1_j6294be wrote

How did you find out that the DEA was preventing any progress?

ccradio t1_j6339bi wrote

It came out when they finally busted the place. Also, it was visible from my house so we could see who was executing the arrests.

molotovPopsicle t1_j60nfnh wrote

i can confirm this. there's one across the street from me, and the police definitely know about and do nothing. i've watched them pull multiple bodies out of there since i have been wfh. honestly, i feel kinda like there is no hope to stop any of this

ampetertree t1_j611s2s wrote

I was going to come here to say this. I’ve dealt with these situations before and the quickest way for the council person to help you (if you have one that cares) is to have some kind of ordinance violation that can be easily used to go bother them.