Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

TeachGullible t1_j61y427 wrote

Reply to comment by sllewgh in Can I Report a Drug House? by Mikel32

Do you think a council person isn't going to involve law enforcement? There are many alternatives that can and will use law enforcement to get these people out of OP's neighborhood. Law enforcement obviously isn't the only answer, but an integral part of the solution. OP shouldn't be afraid of or ashamed to use them. And I am not some back the blue bootlicker. I do believe that cops cause a lot of problems more often than they should. But heroin and meth dealers have a special place in hell and should have every available resource used against them to take them down.

Edit: Please don't use a subreddit with less than 25% of the city's population as evidence for anything. That is highly anecdotal and truly means nothing in the grand scheme of things.

sllewgh t1_j61yw4b wrote

> Law enforcement obviously isn't the only answer, but an integral part of the solution.

Then we agree we shouldn't exclude alternatives. Great! Pretty much everything else you wrote is taking issue with stuff I never said.

TeachGullible t1_j61z2bo wrote

I never said we should, read what I said again.

sllewgh t1_j61zg8m wrote

>Please stop telling OP to mind their business or suggesting alternatives that don't involve law enforcement.

TeachGullible t1_j61zn5o wrote

Ok fair I misspoke to a degree. So what alternatives to law enforcement would you use to stop heroin and meth dealers from dealing drugs in the city?