Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Present-Evidence-560 t1_jeeuwe8 wrote

Reply to comment by 9bfjo6gvhy7u8 in Trillium brewing by popnfrresh

Says the one with the unpopular vote. I’m sorry, you’re just wrong

9bfjo6gvhy7u8 t1_jeexnj5 wrote

Hey man you do you, but using reddit upvotes as a reflection of the real world is naive at best.

You seem to believe that you are entitled to your space in a restaurant but that's just not how the world works. Kids exist. 99% of them are better mannered and more pleasant than you and your buddies 5 beers deep on a thursday afternoon. "bUt WhEn kIds aRe LouD ItS ObNoxiUs" yeah I agree. it's also obnoxious when adults are loud and drunk. should we ban all lacrosse players from bars too just because I find them unpleasant? No. That's fucking stupid and i'm making generalizations based on dumb stereotypes. In reality i'm sure my family could eat at a table next to yours and neither of us would ever notice each others' existence.

if you want a kid free space there are plenty of bars/clubs/shows that are 18 or 21+. trillium is not one of those spaces. just because a place serves beer doesn't make it a place for you to get wasted after work.

If we're gonna start dividing spaces like this, then you can fuck off from all the beaches and parks during the daytime. You definitely cannot bring beer to the beach anymore. I also hope I never see you at a sporting event (we wouldn't want you to have to see a child having a good time).

The whole premise of this conversation is fucking stupid. You do your thing and families will do theirs.