Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

Klutzy_Astronomer_12 t1_j6fuw6z wrote

East Boston pier

wobwobwob42 t1_j6hu7dk wrote

Dirty Water Dough is right around the corner too. And it's great!

Chippopotanuse t1_j6gph1l wrote

Yeah, either the Eastie waterfront, or drive out to Deer Island.

No_Judge_3817 t1_j6fx774 wrote

Papa Geno's in Brockton, unironically

zeuz686mx t1_j6gciep wrote

Lopresti park in East boston

cika69414 t1_j6fw8bb wrote

East Boston waterfront has the best view. Santarpio’s pizza is great. Dirty Water Dough also close by.

AtomicBombMan t1_j6fqx7t wrote

I would recommend grabbing a pie at Figs in Charlestown and walking up to the Bunker Hill monument, especially during the warm summer nights. Figs' quality has gone down hill and their prices have gone up, but it's still fun.

allexesteven t1_j6fln32 wrote

my go to is grabbing a shake from Toscanini's and enjoying it at Charles. i would probably grab a pie from area four and do something similar

redragonarok t1_j6fn1y7 wrote

Harbor point view near JFK museum

lalalinoleum t1_j6hnico wrote

Parking garage by AMC at Assembly Row. Free for a couple hours. Gorgeous view.

LilibetSeven t1_j6fuoym wrote

I used to pick up pizza from Ottos on W Broadway and sit at castle island area and look out at pleasure bay

heqamaat t1_j6gz41a wrote

If you're looking for some variety, the stretch of Revere St/Winthrop Pkwy as you're heading out of Winthrop but before you hit Beachmont has a decent view of Boston at a distance over the Belle Isle Marsh. You can park on the side of the road going north

ZeroAgentTV t1_j6jj1vn wrote

Pull over and throw your hazards on on Mass Ave. Enjoy the pizza bro.

ifsbutscandynuts t1_j6g3bwc wrote

Granite links in Quincy. Dated a girl who lived in condos there and the worst part of the breakup was not going to granite links anymore. Amazing Boston views.

justlikethewwdove t1_j6h3hee wrote

Chickatawbut Tower in the Blue Hills. The boat ramp on Lynn Harbor right at the beginning of the Nahant Causeway near the rotary. Fisherman's Beach parking lot in Swampscott

djohnstonb t1_j6i483z wrote

Ciao Pizza in Chelsea. The Admiral's Hill park is right in front and is a fantastic view.

Laldog1958 t1_j6i6bsp wrote

Corey Hill Brookline (winter only....trees)

guy123 t1_j6jgyec wrote

Top of the parking garage at the South Bay shopping center is free and has a view of the entire city skyline.

ReverseBanzai t1_j6g3mug wrote

Tenean Beach

Icy_Abies552 t1_j6innxr wrote

While you're there dont forget to remember the bodys they pulled out of the sand that Whitey Bulger dumped.

gnimsh t1_j6g4fp6 wrote

There's a hospital in a hill in Everett that may have great parking for this nearby.

Wilforks t1_j6hz467 wrote

Adam’s St Milton, hutchinsons field. Park on the side of the road or step out and sit at the picnic table. You can get the Pizza from Montilios 2 miles down the road

pixieanddixie t1_j6iboa3 wrote

The park under the zakim bridge in charlestown. There’s parking spots for DCR vehicles there but you could definitely park there and enjoy a pizza without being bothered.

davdev t1_j6kfawa wrote

Hospital Hill in Everett has the best view of the city there is. You have to park on the street though.