Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

danbyer t1_j6hueka wrote

…yet you’ve never heard of Treehouse? They’ve got 6 of the top 25 beers on BeerAdvocate and rated #1 brewery on Untappd. Yes, you definitely should check them out! Charlton is the mothership, but Tewksbury is coming along and will be more accessible to Boston.

isuxblaxdix t1_j6ie16l wrote

I just said I like breweries, as in I have enjoyed my previous visits to breweries, it's not like a hobby or anything. I didn't realize not being up to date on the highest-rated beers was so controversial in this sub, but it's clear I have offended some of the more cultured Bostonians

gronkspike25 t1_j6kyyx0 wrote

I love TH. Julius, Green, & Haze are some of my favorite beers but to me Hill Farmstead blows them out of the water. Their versatility and the ability to make every they make fantastic is crazy. I didn’t believe the HF hype until I made the trek and it was amazing.

danbyer t1_j6l2j0o wrote

Hell yeah. I spend a lot of time in VT and I try to get to HF at least once a year. I agree that their offerings are incredible and the location is idyllic.

But I’m an unashamed TH addict. :P Now that it’s so handy to me, I’ve been trying all the non-DIPA styles and they’re all amazing. They’ve got like 75 offerings on the menu and they just keep coming. I can’t keep up!