Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

UncleIroh9001 t1_j7zbmj2 wrote

Aren’t pre-orders always more expensive?

−2

ArgentStar t1_j7zzhrb wrote

The Switch store is always overpriced, but that's a bundle. Just looked it up and it contains three games. So you're actually paying $27 for a game.

CurryLikesGaming t1_j80cnb5 wrote

Just spend like 150$ to get your switch modded and you can play anything you want.

BlockSCBG t1_j817d4o wrote

1. You can buy them seperate
  2. Tf you mean mobile game?

SageMuffin98765 t1_j81b6sz wrote

It doesn't have a mobile game. And it's a collection of 3 games

RazorMaize t1_j81pj6a wrote

Bruh its 3 games from the ds/3ds that you can buy separately for like 20 bones wtf you talking about?

CurryLikesGaming t1_j82bbo5 wrote

Uhh no ? It’s a chip for hacking, v2 and oled switch can’t be soft hacked like v1 dude, their hardware needs to be soldered with a hacking chip so you’ll be able to hack them later on, and a chip like that is roughly 150$. It may seems much, but you’re paying 150$ once to literally play all nintendo’s offline games for free , install botw , fire emblem, mario, bayonetta or whatever the shit you want, hell you can even switch from hacking mode to original mode to play nintendo games online ( but you need to buy the game), it’s not the same as jailbreaking a ps4 which would require old software version and you can only game offline dude.

RustyRuss_ t1_j839o37 wrote

OP, going by your comments in this thread you don’t enjoy Switch games, period. Just sell your OLED if you fundamentally don’t enjoy the platform.

merica2033 t1_j83b6zg wrote

Nintendo is hitting Wii levels of arrogance, they will need another WiiU to humble them again.

L1mpBredSt1k t1_j83cohj wrote

No offence but is that “remaster of a game that was on the ps plus collection” yours?

All srsness tho, this is why I don’t play switch Been nearly 6 years since release and the games haven’t dropped more than £5

Party_Ad8213 OP t1_j83lbpf wrote

First time trying PlayStation and it was insane, i was always a halo type so I had never switched from xbox. Also i bought the switch first played a couple games and knew i did a mistake so i tried PlayStation

Party_Ad8213 OP t1_j83li4p wrote

The game is also mostly for new people that are getting the PlayStation for Christmas trust me there are a lot of people that never had a PlayStation, don’t know why ppl diss tlou for making a better game for the newer consoles, the game is worth $70 or more I believe but i got it for $40 during cyber week, Nintendo could never do that with big titles

L1mpBredSt1k t1_j9cptyq wrote

I mean Tbf Xbox are at the top of the gaming industry with Game Pass rn. A year or more ago definitely PlayStation coz I believe they had great deals but with all the franchises Xbox now owns (possibly call of duty soon too) it’s prolly the best place to play more with spending less