Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Raaiyu t1_jb9kwh9 wrote

Dude, you can scroll down and find the exact same discussion over 100 times. This isn't a reddit page for people to constantly ask which console to buy. It's a gaming page to discuss and share ALL things gaming. This is my point. I do know so much, but I don't come here for game console knowledge because I'm a gamer and I know these things already lol

grendelglass t1_jb9n3a6 wrote

I'd rather see 1000 posts a day asking about which console to get than some salty guy bitching about it

thefjordster t1_jb9owlw wrote

Asking for recommendations is a part of what happens on this sub. Most people seem fine with it. I don't know why you'd expect them to change just to suit you.

Raaiyu t1_jb9p3iu wrote

No that's fair, and I want to calm thus debate or whatever it is down a bit because I think it's getting a bit too heated. I literally saw the same post so many times, I just had to say something lol sorry

barbanonfacitvirum t1_jb9uu9n wrote

It isn't a debate... You're just raging and calling people names.

Raaiyu t1_jb9ykor wrote

Bit harsh, I mean I did call one guy an idiot, but he said something stupid so he deserved it. Honestly, I'm not raging, I was just making a point. I should've made it more subtle, that's true, so my bad