Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

GamerTMTDK t1_jb9p12d wrote

Thanks for your recommendation, I'll think about what you said, I can understand you are happy with your xbox series X, it's a awesome consol I have the series s, with I'm also happy about, although I miss those 60fps in most games on it, I have also played with the thought of buying the series x and then totally drop the ps5 but in the long run, I don't think I can do that.

Raaiyu t1_jb9pbd9 wrote

Np mate. Hopefully we both come into some money and we can buy both and keep them hahaha

GamerTMTDK t1_jb9pxa7 wrote

Hopefully year hehe. Where you from? And which conclusion did you came up with regarding the ps4?

Raaiyu t1_jb9qcpx wrote

I'm from England. I had an xbox and really was pissed off that god of war was so good and its ps4 only so I thought fuck it and bought one. Then, like you I realised I couldn't afford it, and couldn't wait for gow to be released (they put it back one year) so I sold it lol

Raaiyu t1_jb9qe6i wrote

Personally I prefer xbox always, but that one game, gow, I needed it lol

Raaiyu t1_jb9qmxd wrote

I'm not a fan of sonys dashboards either, so tricky to navigate in comparison to the xbox

GamerTMTDK t1_jb9spg3 wrote

Okay, I'm from Denmark, I've been to Playstation since ps1, and have had them all up until ps5 twice now, so dump. But I gotta say xbox have been turing things around with their exclusive and game pass so much value right there, and I should just turn to xbox to save all that money on games, but since I've been to Playstation since ps1 it's hard for me to just shot the door and leave it behind, because I feel like everything on Playstation cost something.

Raaiyu t1_jb9ydzw wrote

Yeah bro, I feel you. One day, I hope there's just one console, with everything we love on it. I know there's pc but I'm a believer in consoles for gaming, pcs for everything else lol

GamerTMTDK t1_jba1s71 wrote

Well said. And year one platform for all gaming would be nice for sure. Did you own a ps5 now? I think pc is good for alot of things gaming included, with settings that can be ajusted and a garanti for those 60fps the downside is pc has a stop wall (don't know what to call it) for not running games as good because of the specs, where a consol can run all games.

Raaiyu t1_jbaq6de wrote

Yeah, plus a good pc is just too expensive, and messing around with all the maintenence and programs and all that shit, when all I really wanna do is just play a game lol. I never owned a ps5, but let me tell you, if I get the spare money to buy one, I'll definitely do it, just for gow lol

GamerTMTDK t1_jbasfom wrote

Okay, good to know ;) I might consider buying a ps5 in installments payment.

Raaiyu t1_jbavpja wrote

Hey, if you can do it, I'd say yeah go for it

GamerTMTDK t1_jbb0m99 wrote

Thanks I might :)

Raaiyu t1_jbb5q5k wrote

Me too, fuck it lol. Anyway, catch ya laters dude. I'm off to get my arse handed to me on rocket league lol. ✌️