Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

Hades358d t1_is8ew0z wrote

They all are good. It just depends on what you want out of them and the exclusive you want. (For Me it's xbox)

Hades358d t1_is8fpv8 wrote

I'm with xbox series x and nintendo at the moment. Purely because nintendo are for the Zelda and pokemon. And xbox for the big games and mostly because Bethesda is with Microsoft now But eventually when the ps5 will drop prices I might buy one cuz horizon and god of war really interested me. And I'm always saying to myself that this war between console is unnecessary because they all have great potential and great games

AstroNexz1 OP t1_is8fy2w wrote

Yeah I totally recommend getting a ps5 someday cuz horizon and god of war are both amazing and I agree console wars are stupid(I also have a switch but mainly use it for smash bros and smo)

Crusty-456 t1_is8lp0p wrote

Sega, goddamn I miss Sega

whatsupbrosky t1_is8nwfd wrote

They all have their areas, buy SD wins right now

Sea-Anywhere-799 t1_is8o81v wrote

There all great. Planning on getting a Ps5 since I already own a xbox 1 s. Want to try their exclusives.

wowadrow t1_is8pb2r wrote

Playstation + PC = king gaming combo.

natehellsing t1_is8qosx wrote

Get outta here with this shit lol

EvanFreezy t1_is8tzzb wrote

The one your friends have

Odd_Introduction5481 t1_is8uxcx wrote

This isn’t a good poll, because Nintendo isn’t a competitor with PlayStation or Xbox. It stopped competing after the GameCube era with the wii, and since than hasn’t tried competing again other than sort of with the Wii U. It’s like asking if a Toaster or a Microwave is better (don’t be a smart aleck, its just an analogy).

Ty-douken t1_is8wy6n wrote

Look, I grew up playing Nintendo & still do to this day. I've also quite enjoyed a number of Xbox exclusives over the years, but what Playstation does & has been doing for a generation & a half (almost 2 at this point, I count Uncharted 2 as the starting point) is unmatched hey almost every other developer (Capcom is on par with some series, but not others). It took me a long time to admit to myself, but if you enjoy Singleplayer games it's hard to beat what Playstation puts out. Nintendo still seems to be the leader in innovation though & no one will nail the simple joy of movement in the same way they do, I don't think ever.

BUGSIE91 t1_is8ynks wrote

In terms of games? It's Playstation at this moment. In terms of not being a dick to your consumers? Xbox hands down.

Nintendo can go suck a rock for how they price their switch games.

GamerTMTDK t1_is96qz3 wrote

I wanna like xbox more then I actually do. because I actually care about those trophies, which is dump I know, they don't do nothing other then raise my overall trophy lvl. 🤦

And because my most hyped game at the moment is starfield, also I'm a fan of befeshda. therefore I torture myself every day with the thought of whether to go with one or the other.