Submitted by KingCrimsonEpitaphu t3_10bxf6w in consoles

It’s becoming a huge problem for FPS games and what’s even worse is that you can’t even tell if someone is using it not.

It’s gotten to the point where I’m accusing people for cheating because they are really really good but it maybe a me problem but I wouldn’t have to accuse people if the community of the people who use them weren’t so big.

Fortnite (EPIC GAMES) seems to be the only game/company combating these devices. Some people who use these devices are blatantly cheating and uploading the clips.

The devices are always sold out and yes it’s because they don’t produce some of the devices anymore but that doesn’t mean they didn’t sell out because a outrageous amount of people want to buy them.

I know a friend who has one and it’s crazy he’ll be able to use it without any issues.

The whole disability excuse is bullshit. If these devices were made for people with disabilities that would be mentioned on the websites. Nowhere on the websites does it say they are made for people with disabilities.

These devices are clearly being targeted to weirdos who want a in game advantage.

It’s ruining FPS gaming and gaming in general. If other companies don’t find a way to detect these devices and force players to remove them then not only I but a lot more people will probably step away from FPS gaming.

And yes they break TOS.

Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

7Naigen t1_j4ejxru wrote

What are you talking about my friend

GR00VYGH0ULIE t1_j4eui8h wrote

I think OP is as baked as I am after two big doobies I just smoked.

KingCrimsonEpitaphu OP t1_j4gz4dg wrote

I have no idea how you guys haven’t heard about these devices. If you never play FPS games then it’s reasonable but they’ve gotten extremely popular last year.

n1keym1key t1_j4gb418 wrote

I think he is talking about some devices. These devices are for Fish Poisoning Simulation games apparently. They seem to make it easier for people using them to have disabilities with an advantage to catching the fish.

Also they break Types Of Sausages too.

samisnotapharmacist t1_j4grmit wrote

Yeah no idea what you’re talking about. What kind of devices exactly? Better equipment than you? Lol.

Edit: saw his other post mentioned the Cronus zen. Are you mad because some people are using mouse and keyboard on console? Or because their controller is slightly modded? Damn.

KingCrimsonEpitaphu OP t1_j4gxp02 wrote

Using Mnk on keyboard is cheating because it gives a advantage. And it’s not only a modded controller it performers actions humans cannot giving people an huge advantage. Removes recoil and shoots gun faster and reload faster and the list continues

GR00VYGH0ULIE t1_j4h6pyz wrote

It's A HUGE ADVANTAGE not an huge advantage. And I still think yr baked. I play COD every year since 2006 and still have no clue what you're on about.

KingCrimsonEpitaphu OP t1_j4h71fg wrote

You have no clue what a Chronus Or a Xim is? But you played cod since 2006 obviously you have never played online then

GR00VYGH0ULIE t1_j4hff00 wrote

I play online. Still never heard or seen anyone whining about such devices. Different circles my dude.

KingCrimsonEpitaphu OP t1_j4hgu0d wrote

Yea. Nobody complains about them during a game. That doesn’t mean they don’t exist.

GR00VYGH0ULIE t1_j4hj5m1 wrote

Sorry I'm completely ignorant about them. Thanks for letting me know they exist.

KingCrimsonEpitaphu OP t1_j4hjfax wrote

It’s fine. Also the reason nobody complains is because it’s extremely hard to tell if someone is using one unless you review the footage. There’s a whole community of people who review footage of alleged Cheaters and report them.

GR00VYGH0ULIE t1_j4id3ql wrote

Whoa that's pretty hardcore. I never thought video game cheating was that bad.