Reply to comment by xrev_v in "txxthr", made by me by xrev_v

[deleted]

−21

xrev_v OP t1_irjqhum wrote

[deleted] t1_irjrd99 wrote

[deleted]

−46

Kiesa5 t1_irl592o wrote

you thought someone can just "quickly" model that? how out of touch are you with actual 3d workflows good lord

[deleted] t1_irlbp3h wrote

[deleted]

−12

Kiesa5 t1_irlc1p6 wrote

so you're accusing this guy of ai generating the image, and being talented enough to actually make this in an hour or so, both at the same time?

[deleted] t1_irlebdc wrote

[removed]

−8

Kiesa5 t1_irlgai5 wrote

>Yes animators work super hard and you are fucking stupid so shut the fuck up you dont know shit about animating like I do because I stidied animation and i can tell you havent so stfu poser go back to your backyardigans or whatever the fuck you like you filthy swine

life's short, make sure to spend as much time as you can getting angry about random people on the internet

[deleted] t1_irjri1x wrote

[deleted]

−40

Gorgii98 t1_irjth9l wrote

Ok jerk

Kapope t1_irjyje8 wrote

The jerks are people passing off AI art as their own. This appears to be his own art but the textures around the mouth do scream "AI generated" to anyone with an eye for it, of course one look at OP's post history would inform that he is indeed a 3d artist who makes really cool, kinda trippy faces using crazy texturing and affect combos.

I like the texture on the skin, OP. And the mouth is crazy. So crazy I almost thought it was AI generated at first. Good work! haha

Sufficio t1_irkydph wrote

Personally I disagree, I don't think the mouth screams "ai generated" whatsoever. It's hard to put it to words but it's too 'uniform' and 'purposeful' somehow. It's way more reminiscent of 3d model glitches than AI art, at least in my eyes.

AIfAS t1_irkhbo8 wrote

Learn what a fucking texture is jesus christ

−6

Kapope t1_irjwxe7 wrote

Just take the downvotes with grace, you're doing God's work but you ruin it when you come back to complain about downvotes. You know you were asking the real questions who cares about some downvotes, it literally affects nothing.