Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

[deleted] t1_jb4p2gf wrote

[deleted]

−4

JPAnalyst t1_jb4pwvk wrote

Jesus. Can we pick more nits than that? This sub can be obnoxious sometimes. All people want to do is shoot holes in other peoples OC.

LanewayRat t1_jb4rsxs wrote

It’s what we a here for isn’t it? We are all striving for beautiful data, well presented and clearly described. My apologies if that’s distressing for you.

−3

JPAnalyst t1_jb4sr25 wrote

>It’s what we a here for isn’t it?

Is it? To critique and find things wrong with charts? I don’t see that as a stated purpose of this sub. That’s not why we are here, maybe it’s why you are here.

LanewayRat t1_jb4xfcu wrote

Hilarious that you were so busy attacking me that you didn’t notice I’d actually made an error 😂

JPAnalyst t1_jb4xvhz wrote

Your definition of hilarious and my definition of hilarious are quite different.

I didn’t notice, nor do I care what your error was. I didn’t care then and I don’t care now.

XO_WHORE_Llif3 t1_jb4so5y wrote

The entire point of the data is how far ahead the record holder is than everyone else. Most dominant is undoubtedly the correct term for this measurement. And if you don’t understand the term most dominant, the subtext right beneath the title explained the concept perfectly.

LanewayRat t1_jb4x5cq wrote

Oops, thanks I get it now. It’s not very obvious though as can be seen from other comments.