Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

hey-im-root t1_j2iuqk6 wrote

I understood it perfectly, and I sincerely doubt you don’t know what insulation is. I’m sure many other people including me found this interesting.

Maybe you’re right about it not being beautiful, but he said he only had one thermometer. I think he did good with what he had.

[deleted] t1_j2iuz41 wrote

[deleted]

hey-im-root t1_j2ivfvp wrote

I understood his graph perfectly fine? It’s not that hard to read. OP only having one probe has nothing to do with it, it just added context as to why it’s not overlapping. I don’t need specific guidelines to understand a graph, I feel bad if that’s how you have to see this stuff.

Like I said it’s interesting, and I agree that it probably doesn’t fit on this sub. But there’s no way you didn’t understand this graph when you looked at it.

[deleted] t1_j2ivzc4 wrote

[deleted]

hey-im-root t1_j2iwnm7 wrote

Well that I can agree on. It sounded like you couldn’t understand the graph entirely because of the lack of context. I just thought it was interesting because it shows how much it really stabilizes temperatures.

Edit: it’s also bad data because it’s not really accurate to measure it on different days, but still. OP did what he could with what he had.