Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

PhysicsCentrism t1_j5bapgr wrote

BobRussRelick t1_j5bblcx wrote

which ones are you disputing, all of them?

PhysicsCentrism t1_j5bbqt7 wrote

The last ones regarding the excess death numbers of youths

Molsar t1_j5bz043 wrote

Did you by chance read the rest of the report. I mean just a few graphs above show the increases in excess deaths is FL, GA, TN, and TX. All of which had no vaccine mandates, just the opposite of what you are implying. Just more anti vax clap trap

BobRussRelick t1_j5f6vb9 wrote

that is not true, the mandates were mostly at schools, universities and workplaces not statewide. and plenty in those states.

and please explain the increase in excess deaths if not from the vaccine, and also this- I'd love to see someone post this to dataisbeautiful but I know they won't https://twitter.com/EU_Eurostat/status/1615289083311575041

Molsar t1_j5fc878 wrote

Don't be daft .. maybe COVID. Show me stats that show states with the highest increases in excess deaths are in the highly vaccinated states and not the Dumb states.

Tell you what I'll make it easy. US soldier where mandated and they are right in that age group. Show the increases of military members deaths.

BobRussRelick t1_j5fdjfb wrote

The stats I linked have datasets excluding covid, so clearly no.

And I showed you that data you are requesting in Europe, clearly the least vaccinated nations have the fewest excess deaths today, is that due to climate change or?